Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Is there HOPE for America?


 I dare you to watch this and not get chills...

Watch Billy Graham

What ever you do you will not want to miss the latest and possibly the last special by the Rev. Billy Graham.

Billy Graham was my first connection to my Savior. He was a man my grandmother spoke of often. A Yankee, with roots traced to the Mayflower, she was a born and bread Congregationalist. But what few knew was that she never missed a Billy Graham Crusade. In a time, when religion wasn't spoke of publicly except on Sunday she was a voice to her grandchildren, the ones who would listen.

I listened Gram, and I will be thinking of you on Thursday night while I'm watching this!

Thank you Rev. Graham, Thank you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...