Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Experiencing God...Day 7

GOD's Plan


Understanding what God is about to do where I am is more important than telling God what I want to do for Him.


Remember, God delivered His people out of Egypt, not Moses.


God is not glorified or impressed by making our plans succeed...He receives His Glory when His will is done in HIS way.


Psalm 81:10-14 tells us "if my people would but listen....."

Don't be satisfied with your own plan, assume God has a better one for you!

Things to remember:


--God will accomplish more in 6 months through people yielded to Him then we could do in 60 years without Him.


--I am God's servant. I adjust my life to what He is about to do, not the other way around.


--Just do it GOD's way....


Father, Today I pray that you will guide my responses to you in my personal life, in my work, in my family, in my community, in my church, and in my nation. Help me adjust my life to what you are about to do. I yield to you. Amen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...