Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Top 10 things I never want to take for granted...


  1. The blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus

  2. Having parents who never divorced or abused me

  3. Having my husband home and in my bed every night rather than out doing "his" thing

  4. The emotional and physical health of my children

  5. The freedom to worship my Savior 24/7--- publicly and privately

  6. Homeschooling my kids all of their academic years

  7. Intercessory prayer from Jesus and the saints - you ARE my rock! Also, my prayer team - You are my earthly rocks!

  8. Learning something new every time I open the Bible....

  9. Fresh, clean water, indoor plumbing, owning my own home (I guess that's really 3 but who's counting!)

  10. Going to a grocery store and buying anything I want, whenever I want, and never feeling hungry...

There are really so many more I could add, I would love to hear what everyone else 'never wants to take for granted' too! We are so blessed. One thing about the information super highway is that you never have to wonder how other people live, what it's like in other countries, it's all right there. I really don't want to live anywhere else. Our darkest day is nothing compared to the brightest day in some other countries. Thank you Jesus...

Thanks for stopping by. I have taken a bit of a hiatus after buying our first home (at 42 years old)--this was a good exercise in patience-- and will be posting more often now. Thanks again for dropping by today. May you be blessed in all you do today.
Hugs and Blessings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...