Thursday, May 6, 2010

In Praise




Let's Celebrate the National Day of Prayer today!



Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me --Revelation 3:20


We are so blessed to be in a free country where we can pray publicly and privately!

Thank you Jesus!


Many are the afflictions of the righteous,

But the Lord will deliver him out of them all...Psalm 34:19


I am in such awe of my Father today! My mom has just received the news that her second battle with cancer has ended and she is once again a wonderful miracle of God. I can't even describe the awe and wonder I am feeling!


Thanks be to God.


I would love to pray for you today. If you have a concern or need guidance as to God's will please respond with a post comment and I will pray for you. Remember He WILL deliver you out of whatever you are facing. He who promises is faithful! God loves you and He is so faithful. Believe Him, trust Him, honor Him, pray...Also, if you have not trusted Jesus as your Savior, today would be a really great day to do that! Just click on the big, red READY button- you'll be glad you did!


Lifting you up right now--E


Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...