Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just a little more....

I was reading Lysa TerKeurst's post today and was so caught up in her thoughts... She presented a very simple concept of "and then some..."

What if rather than doing "just enough" or getting all caught up in our pride about something.... we decide to do "just a little more"-- or -- "and then some"

-- such a simple concept - but then again that's what Jesus did. He took everything we "work" so hard at and made it simple.

Just like salvation - we make it complicated, not God. What could be easier than accepting a free gift. I'll take it -- thank you. It's that easy!


My small group is starting her study tonight "Made to Crave." It was not my intention to start on Lent but I guess it was God's... I will keep posting on the progress

Many blessings & prayers,
E

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...