Monday, June 15, 2009

The Books are here!!!! Feeling Retro!

The Books are here - The BOOKS are here!


My church is holding weekly Bible study on the Blackaby series -

Experiencing GOD

I have provided a link for these, and I thought we could share this study with you :


Experiencing God




I was so excited to get these. They arrived in 2 days and I didn't even use express shipping!

I also bought the workbook "damaged" and the only thing wrong was some rubbing marks on the spine!





So, while I was saving all that cash on damaged items I got the Youth Edition for my 14 year-old. I'm not sure if our youth pastor is going to take them on this or if he will just study independently with us.

I will be sure to devote at least one day a week to this study! Adult and Youth. I hope everyone is up for it - I've heard it's wonderful:)




Here is a site from my mom. It is just a bunch of pictures of retro items - and by retro I mean 50s-60s not 70s all you young girls! LOL

I think you will enjoy looking at them - I did! Those kitchens looked just like ours and I can still remember going to Woolworth's for a hot cocoa on special days, TV dinners, drive-in movies, of coarse, I was just a baby then...... - Wow, takes me back!

Hope you enjoy it!

RetroLife











Thanks for stopping by---

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Thanks for the follow! I look forward to chatting with you.

Muthering Heights said...

I have never done the Experiencing God study, but I have also heard great things about it!

Enjoy! :)

Wisdom for Today said...

I am really looking forward to it. One of my favorite books is Knowing God by JI Packer - It was life changing and I hear the same about this book - I'm very excited. Thanks for the comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...