Monday, January 3, 2011

Craving more Self-control??

Happy New Year!

I can't tell you how much I've learned from Lysa TerKeurst. She has a new book out that is called Made to Crave and it is an amazing new approach to the age old problem of weight loss.

Don't get me wrong this is not a "diet book." This is a new approach to the way you think about your body. Lysa will be blessing us with FREE webcasts on Monday night from 8:00 - 8:45 EST. So, if you're on-line stop by Lysa TerKeurst. I just can wait for this - it's really quite monumental!

I actually held off starting this book because I thought it would be a chore- but it's not. It addresses all our issues in a biblical way! Right from Eve's apple issue to my lack of personal self-control for food.

God has really blessed us with this study - I hope every one will at least give it a look....

Many blessing in the new year!!


You can sign up to receive more information at Lysa's blog or at the Made to Crave site. Give it a try and get involved!

The road to self-control starts here:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...